2018 Salve Regina Summer Men's Lacrosse Camp
Date: Monday, August 6, 2018
Level: Aspiring intercollegiate student-athletes: 2018's - 2021's
Directed by: Salve Regina head coach Patrick Cooney
Fee: $125 (includes lunch and a Salve Regina lacrosse numbered reversible pinney)
|10:00-10:30||Check-in at Rodgers Recreation Center (Lobby)|
|11:00||Salve Regina University Campus Tour|
|12:00||Lunch in Miley Cafe|
|12:45||Athletic Testing (weight, vertical, laser-timed 10-yard acceleration, and laser-timed Z drill)|
|1:30||Drills and Competition|
|3:45||Final Coaches Wrap-Up|
- Participants should bring all lacrosse equipment.
- Bring both cleats for outside competition and sneakers for indoor athletic testing.
- Locker room and showers are available.
- Lunch in the Miley Cafe and a Salve Regina lacrosse numbered reversible pinney provided.
- Outstanding camper to staff ratio.